Sunday, February 22, 2009

MY Origin for real

My name is Clark Kent, son to Johnathan and Martha Kent. We live in a small rural town of Smallville, Kansas. My best friend is also my love interest- Lana Lang. My father is sworn enemies with Lionel Luthor who has a bald son named Lex. Lex is a very unbeloved son who is mistreated and therefore has no manners toward me or my friends and family.

I was born on the planet Krypton as Kal-El son of Jor-El. My father, a scientist on the planet Krypton developed and trapped three rogue Kryptonian prisoners led by General Zahd. After the planet was destroyed, I came to planet Earth in a capsule, and after years of maturation, I learned that i summon my Kryptonian strength from the red sun on Earth. Unfortunately the other Kryptonians escaped from the prison set forth by my father, known as "The Phantom Zone" and came to planet Earth where they too can harness the energy of the sun. Long story short- I won and defeated the bad men regaining peace on Earth.

P.S. Don't tell anyone that my only weakness is Kryptonite.

No comments:

Post a Comment