Sunday, January 25, 2009

My 5 Goals

So I didn't get to do any introductions on my first post and I would like to do that now.

You will be reading this blog from Rafi Lipschitz hailing from Oceanside, NY. Currently at Yeshiva University's Sy Syms School of Business, I chose YU because of it's religious environment, and the Beis Medrash Program to continue with the learning that I did in Israel.

5 goals that I feel are pertinent and are actually attainable are as follows:
(These are in no specific order)

1) To raise my children in the Jewish tradition, and give them the tools necessary to accomplish whatever THEY would like to with their lives.

2) Become a trusted businessman with a stand-up reputation by practicing in business with a high moral standard.

3) Travel to a few exotic countries to see how wonderful those places are.

4) Establish myself and my family in a Jewish community where we have a good environment for child raising.

5) Remain healthy and in shape up through my latter years so that i don't just "get old" as i continue to grow in years, and this way i can stay active to be with my grandchildren.

No comments:

Post a Comment